Managing commercial real estate may involve complicated environmental site assessments. Issues can range from removal of underground storage tanks to vapour intrusion into buildings or hazardous substance surveys. There are many separate environmental regulations impacting land ownership and property use. A plethora of federal, regional and municipal regulations exist. Testing and verification of contaminant levels is often required to demonstrate compliance with environmental regulations. The investigations can be protracted and complicated if the sites are contaminated.
For environmental engineering and laboratory support services contact us. We may be able to assist with:
- Phase 1, 2 and 3 Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Testing of Soil and Ground Water Contamination
- Leakage from underground Storage Tanks
- Environmental Noise Assessments
- Asbestos in Building Materials such as boiler wrap, plaster, ceiling tiles, wall board, etc.
- Restoration following a Marijuana “grow op”
- Hazardous Substance Surveys of Buildings for Mercury, Lead, PAHs
- Vermiculite Testing Services
- Asbestos Testing Services